Wednesday 21 November 2012

Here we go


I’m not sure whether this blog was my idea or Karen’s, but I think it’s her fault.

She had a lot of questions for someone running a shop, albeit a rather classy deli on Eton High Street.Tastes Deli  

But rather than the usual stuff about supply terms and conditions, she had detailed pertinent questions about hive management and honey production; questions that revealed a passion for what she sells and a deep interest in food provenance.

She’s not alone. With globalisation and the industrialisation of food production many of us feel uninformed and remote from the food we eat, so it seemed sensible to start a blog to keep Karen and her customers informed about my bees and their honey.

So here we go....



1 comment:

  1. I am learning a lot from your blog. Keep 'em posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments